Real Estate Affiliate Marketing to Complement your Income:
Real estate affiliate marketing is an excellent way for realtors® to make additional income from clients and website visitors, including those that aren't interested in pursuing your real estate services. The concepts of Affiliate Marketing are easily understood by Real Estate Professionals because the Leads and Commission approaches used in Affiliate Marketing are everyday concepts in the Real Estate World.
Affiliate programs usually provide you with unique links that when are clicked by your website visitors guarantee you revenue from the potential transaction. Trusted affiliate programs use something called an online Cookie which just lets the affiliate program know that this client was first brought by you to the product or service; this guarantees that you will earn income for up to months from the visitor, even if they exit their browser and then decide to buy some time after their first visit.
In the affiliate marketing lingo, you are a Publisher or Affiliate because you provide content (your website); and the companies offering the products and services are the Advertisers or Merchants. Affiliate Networks are business networks where Publishers and Affiliates meet online.
Where to find Trusted Affiliate Marketing Programs for Real Estate
All you need to have your Real Estate Website available so you can apply for these programs. The best part is that these Programs are entirely FREE to join, and they don't ask for money ever, they actually help you build real estate income!. The following are three of the most prestigious Affiliate Marketing Networks that provide real estate related products and services; the list we have gathered for you is only a part of the whole array of programs they offer. We are not allowed to tell you which Affiliate Marketing Providers have each of the Programs, but we can tell you general search terms to find these programs and income opportunities. You can signup to the three of them, there is no exclusivity requirement with any of them.
Real Estate Affiliate Marketing Networks:
(you can use once registered)
High end Home Theater Systems
home insurance quote
home safety security
home theater furniture
home design, home decor
Voice Over IP Telephony
Examples for additional real estate website income:
- Website Visitors looking to only rent:You might be a real estate professional that only helps clients who buy/sell properties. Most likely, many of your website visitors are only interested in renting and somehow reach your website. Upon reaching your website, they might just leave it and never come back. If somehow you could offer this client a guide to renting with links to renting related services.
- Potential clients that need a Hotel close to your Real Estate area: You could do clients from out of State a great favor by remitting them to make reservations at a nice hotel in your area and earn income from leads to that hotel. You could build a page guiding them on hotels nearby your area, AND make a percentage from their stay. Your clients will be happy, you have provided valuable information and made money from it.
Your website visitors might also need an airline ticket, or to rent a car. You might be able to for example direct them to rent a car outside of the airport where they will save money from rental taxes.
- Clients that need moving services: People looking to buy a home need to move their belongings; you could add a webpage that guides clients on moving services. You can even save them some money by offering and recommending a promotion.
- Products and Services that New Home Owners need: New Home Owners need new furniture, gear for their new local environment; for example, if you sell a home in a community with a Golf Course, your clients could buy a set of golf clubs, if the weather is different, they might need to buy winter clothing, or hiking gear for that State park next to their new residence. Some of the most lucrative affiliate programs are in these areas.
If you can think of an affiliate program, it probably exists. Another example are home remodeling services for which a real small commission might represent a good source of revenue.
- Products and Services that your Competitors might need: Some of your website visitors could be your real estate agent friends, or even other agents looking for a good example of a real estate agent website. You could benefit from products and services that you think are valuable for other Real Estate agents. You could offer recommendations for example on a camera that you liked, or a GPS system that fits real estate professionals's needs. As an example, we recommend Wide Angle Cameras for Real Estate Agents on this Website, and we earn an income from it.
- Capitalizing on New real estate trends: As a real estate agent, you are aware of new trends that specifically affect your Community, County, or state. For example, in addition to federal programs, your State or County might be offering tax exceptions or rebates for buying environmental friendly appliances, or Solar Panels. Well, there are a wealth of websites that are dedicated to these products and are willing to share their revenue.
If you have signed up for the programs and are interested in Learning about more programs you can contact us using our Contact Form. We will reply back in a few days with more information or questions to your answers. You are also welcome to share this income opportunity using the link below.